Sunday, March 25, 2018

Population Control

A Four piece



Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor













What are they about?

Population Control is a 4-piece hardcore punk band formed in 2016 from Toledo Ohio.
Winfield Thomas-Vocals
Jake Hayes-Drums
Nathan Randolph-Guitar
Jared Owens-Bass
The band started as a 3-piece with Coty Vespo on drums. The three had about a year of shows going starting in Summer 2016.
After Coty decided to leave the group, Jake was added on drums, and Nathan joined the group on guitar.
 
  



Image may contain: text












































My Thoughts

As a whole, I like the way the instruments go together in a nice flow. I also wish that the vocalist said more because he writes all the songs himself which is amazing. I just found that their sound is really unique, and I wish their songs were extended for a longer period of time because they seem so short and I want to hear more. I think they have real potential to be something great, as long as they keep working and creating new content more often. They have events coming out soon so I will link their band page below.








Go check them out here!!!!

Population Control Bandcamp
Population Control's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment