Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bone Folder

A Band Of 5

No automatic alt text available.Who are they?


A friend of mine gave me a little tip to check them out and I did. They are a local band from where I'm from and that's a plus in itself right? They also have a lot of shows they have been at and gained a lot of support. I didn't really know much about the band to begin with, but as I listen to their music you can just tell there's a spark there. They are a five-piece and they actually surprised me.







The Members: 


Vocals - Ben
Guitar - Will335
Guitar - Benji
Bass - Pat
Drums - Jas Panic



I got their bandcamp information so i started there and the first thing I noticed was their titles of their songs. The theme of their album correlated with what they say which is a major success in my books. The song names intrigued me so much I had to listen to each song about 5 times each because I just really wanted to go in depth. I actually picked my favorites off the track listing because I really liked them and they stood out.

My favorites:

Lambs to the Slaughter

Death's hand

March in line


My thoughts:


They are really cool I like how the music corolates wih their theme and I enjoyed listening to their music. I also really like how they name their songs as well because that's what drew me in and made me want to hear more. I like that they created their music themselve. If you check out their bandcamp(linked below) they wrote all but track 10 which is insanely awesome.
Due to the Punk type of feel which is what I grew u on I totally dig it. I like the feel of the music as you listen to it because it makes you want to get shit done with your day. I found it really relaxing to listen to this while typing an 8 page paper and doing a bunch of other essays that are due in the coming week. I really need to thank my friend because I probably wouldn't have much motivation to do anything. I think you should seriously check them out because if you want something good to listen to this is it.



(They are having an even coming up so if you feel like checking it out I will link the event below)


Check Them Out Here:
BoneFolder Bandcamp
BoneFolder's Facebook
BoneFolder Event

No comments:

Post a Comment